Thursday 14 July 2011

I'm such a loser! UPDATE!

UPDATE!
So apparently becoming aware of the fact that I am very good at losing stuff hasnt actually stopped me from losing anything, so there are a few updates to the previous list. Hopefully I wont make too much of a habit out of it.

- My Second Hat (I took it to the orphanage in Takeo and never saw it again)
-My USB stick (Had all of my photos on it which was annouying, left it in the computer at the internet cafe in Takeo)
- Hand Sanitizer ( No idea when this happened. It think it must have been a while ago but ive only just realised.
-One of two plug adapters. Once again, had this in the orphanage and it went walkies.

Hopefully this will be the last post to do with this, but who knows.
_________________________________________________________________

So, there is a longer post to follow about Laos (ill give you the inside scoop about what it says though, it says its awesome). However heres a little bit for you.

You would think that being responsible for my own actions and property after 3 months away would be a given by now, but there is one thing Ive not been good with.... not losing stuff. Here goes:

-2 x tshirts (baring in mind that I only brought 2 out with me in the first place). I actually lost the second one as I was trying out the replacement for the first one in an Indonesian market.

-My hat (brought at a discount on the condition that i spoke english to the guy for about an hour)

-2x pairs of shorts. Both left at the saelao project in Laos (only brought 2 pairs with me as well).

-Gaffa tape, because what sort of a tech would I be if i didnt bring gaffa.

-ipod case (now my ipod is fooked)

-rainjacket which I left in the storage copmpartment of a motorbike.

-New sunglasses left on a song thew, a type of public minibus (sort of, more like the back of a picup with benches).

- 2 pair of pants

- 20 pounds. Pretty sure I sent that home with a bunch of stuff by accident.

I will return not a changed person because of my travels, just with a completly new wardrobe.



Off to Phnom Penh tomorrow and start at the orphanage on Monday for two weeks. Hopefully it will be awesome, really looking forward to it and seeing a new country.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment